myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] RE: Workflow re-use

From: Joanne Pennock
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] RE: Workflow re-use
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:55:07 -0000

Dear Carole,

I think it's a great idea too. Thank you for the acknowledgement in your
slides.. but thank goodness there's no photo!

I'd love to discuss (more!) workflow possibilities. The work with Paul has been
really useful, although we haven't really followed it up in detail yet. Lots to
do.

A meeting with Katy would be good. My contact details are below.

Jo

Dr JL Pennock
Faculty of Life Sciences
C2222 Michael Smith Building