myexperiment-discuss

RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: MyExperiment]

From: David De Roure
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: MyExperiment]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:39:38 +0000

This is one of the tools for content support that is part of the repository
enhancement activities and in fact has already been done but has not been made
live as we need to follow up feedback from the trials by members of the myGrid
team.  We plan to revisit it when additional developer support comes online in
February.

We offered Paul assistance with the upload.

-- Dave