myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Getting Data out of myExperiment

From: David R Newman
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Getting Data out of myExperiment
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:59:56 +0000

Hi All,

As some of you may know I am in the process of finishing writing up my
thesis.  One of the section I still need to write is about the usage of
myExperiment's SPARQL endpoint.  I am aware of various groups that have
made use of it or at least ported the RDF into their own triplestore to
query.  It would be really great if I could cite these examples.  Those
that I am currently aware of are:

- George querying over workflow components

- Marco and Scott (not quite sure what you are querying)

In fact what would be even more useful for my thesis to know is if there
is data on myExperiment that you want to analyze and you are not sure
how to get at it / use SPARQL to query for it.  For example I remember
one of the social scientists (Rob Procter I think) was interested about
analyzing friend relationships. Also if I know about these use cases I
may be able to help by providing you with SPARQL queries / applications
to help you access this data.

Regards

David Newman