nano-devel

[Nano-devel] TTY-Grin

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] TTY-Grin
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:03:27 -0500

http://m-net.arbornet.org/~dlbeer/tty-grin/

I've seen this prog before on freshmeat and never gave it a second
thought of it because of the name.  But take a look at the screenshots!
This could be the thing to wean pine users (it took me a forever to get
used to mutt and I'm sure there are those who won't give up their PINE
regardless of the license). I wish it were in C and not C++, I'll still
take a look at the code at a more reasonable hour.  Just wanted to see
if anyone had thoughts about it.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001