nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Patch Against 1.1.6 for multibuffer "add new file"

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Patch Against 1.1.6 for multibuffer "add new file"
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:12:38 -0800 (PST)

--- Dwayne Rightler <address@hidden> wrote:
>I could write the code and submit a patch for this if anyone is interested.

I would be.  I have a question, though.  Would this new
saving method only apply to blank buffers, or to all
buffers?  (If it's the latter, the duplicate checking
functions could be completely removed, and
get_full_path() would no longer have to be compiled in
when using multibuffers, since it's only used in those
functions; both of these would save some major space in
the binary.)