nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Re: [sapphire-project-devel] about new strut code, etc.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] Re: [sapphire-project-devel] about new strut code, etc.
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:37:31 +0100, Brett Parker <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

>Say, for example, I wanted to
>get a sublist of the clients that met a certain condition, e.g. they
>where on the current desktop, I could use a *very* similar method to get
>the STL to handle the actual list creation etc for me.

The keys patch includes the function
WindowManager::shouldSkipThisWindow() to determine whether a
window should be skipped during Ctrl-Alt-Tab cycling; could
your method and the this function somehow be used in order
to get a list of the clients that should not be skipped?  If
so, that'll fix the problem in it that I haven't gotten time
to fix myself yet.

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag