nano-devel

[Nano-devel] quick: about previous bug report

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] quick: about previous bug report
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

Bug #1: I tried exporting TERM to "ansi" in rxvt 2.6.4 (and
in the MacOS X Terminal) on a MacOS X machine, and pico 4.2
had display corruption problems in both; it worked properly
in the xterm from XFree86 4.2.0.  Before, I thought it was a
problem with nano, since pico didn't have any problems with
"ansi" rxvt on my machine; now it appears to be an
rxvt/aterm problem (which was my original thought when I
first encountered it).

Bug #2: Still exists, for now.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag