nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:57:57 -0700 (PDT)

David Benbennick wrote:

>David,
>
>I see you haven't committed the backup patch yet.  There is a bug.  With
>backup mode on, if the file has been touched externally, then you can't
>save it.  The attached patch is to be applied on top of your latest
>nanobackupetc-patch.txt.  Also, it fixes two warnings, and changes
>"emulstion" to "emulation" in the change log.
>
>David

Thanks!  I ran into that bug before in the testing.  I
thought I fixed it, but apparently I only fixed a symptom of
it.

The patch is in now; I certainly meant to commit it
yesterday, but Murphy's Law cropped up.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch tweaks, part 2 Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:24:28 -0400 User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
David,

I see you haven't committed the backup patch yet.  There is a bug.  With
backup mode on, if the file has been touched externally, then you can't
save it.  The attached patch is to be applied on top of your latest
nanobackupetc-patch.txt.  Also, it fixes two warnings, and changes
"emulstion" to "emulation" in the change log.

David

--- End Message ---