nano-devel

[Nano-devel] another minor fix in nanodbbehemoth2.patch

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] another minor fix in nanodbbehemoth2.patch
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've found another bug (i. e. an incompatibility with Pico),
and added a (possibly partial) fix to nanodbbehemoth2.patch.
The problem is in do_delete(); Pico does the equivalent of
setting placewewant whenever delete is pressed (whether
deletion succeeds or fails), and nano doesn't.

I've changed it so that placewewant is changed whenever
deletion succeeds, which is mostly compatible; that way, if
you e. g. press delete while on the magicline, placewewant
will be preserved.  (I would consider this an improvement;
does anyone think that it should act just like Pico
instead?)  Note, again, that this should be applied on top
of nanodbbehemoth.patch.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodbbehemoth2-patch.txt

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag