nano-devel

[Nano-devel] committed (not me, the code)

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] committed (not me, the code)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:22:48 -0700

Hello folks (well anyone who's left),

        The commit is done.  I ran into some issues with some of DB's
fixes and I could not easily see a solution so I had to drop some of the
color rewrite (multi-line syntaxes seemed broken) and some inline/static
stuff (I basically couldn't stand looking at the prototypes in
the .c files).  I will look at David's -2 patch and see what cleanly
applies, I imagine most of it will.

*NOTE*NOTE*NOTE*: So I don't fall any further behind, we are definitely
in FEATURE FREEZE time.  The *only* exceptions to this is the search
history patch, and I'm not really sure that should go in, and the color
syntax support which should be fleshed out a tad more. 1.0 is dead,
so 1.1 needs to stabilize soon.   This includes rewrites/optimizations,
which means that unless your new code is 50% fewer lines of code and is
incredibly readable and straightforward, do not even submit it :)  I
will try to bang on -2 tonight, but we'll see.  Man I miss having much
free time.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001