nano-devel

[Nano-devel] justification bugs

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] justification bugs
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:58:52 -0800 (PST)

The first bug occurs with the current nano 1.1.12-cvs
(vanilla) and nano with all my patches applied.  The
second bug definitely occurs in the latter case, and I
think it does in the former case because my patches don't
significantly change the justification logic, but I'm not
sure.

1. Justifying the one paragraph (fragment) in the attached
file doesn't keep two spaces after the period.

2. Rarely, nano segfaults when justifying a paragraph.  I
can't reproduce this reliably, but it's happened to me
twice so far.

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
through their computer files" (Reno qtd. in Hiller and Cohen 172).
While breaking into a system, i.e. getting unauthorized access to a