nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] patch updates/feedback

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch updates/feedback
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:39:35 +1100

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

> * added some minor fixes to the new search code (removal of the static
> definition of past_editbuff left in search.c.

I think I fixed this up in the search history patch, it was something that
was accidentally left in the wrong spot from bracket matching or maybe
reverse search.

Incidentally, can anyone come up with a more descriptive name than
past_editbuff, it's supposed to flag :

        search_is_now_searching_lines_that_are_not_currently_displayed

Ken.