nano-devel

[Nano-devel] CVS question.

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: [Nano-devel] CVS question.
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:10:26 +1100

Hello,

I have at last bought myself a Pentium powered machine and put the PPC
beast aside - no more of the (un)sigined char problems that used to bite
me all the time.

After spending a couple of days moving everything I needed to the new
machine it was time to sync up Nano with the most recent commits.

But I see the following error:

address@hidden nano-1.1.12_CVS]# cvs diff -D now
cvs [diff aborted]: internal error: get_cvs_port_number called for invalid
connection method (ext): Invalid argument

Any ideas on what this is all about?

Is it a cvs problem at my end or my networking configuration not allowing
some connections.

Ken.