nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Download stats

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Download stats
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:29:25 -0700

Hello all,

        Just wanted to mention that nano 1.2.0 was downloaded 3685 times
THIS MONTH!  The tarball was downloaded 2684 times and the i386 RPM was
downloaded 1001 times.  I'm guessing this is gentoo, FreeBSD and other
distributions that download source directly from the primary site.
Still pretty cool though.

P.S.   Yes I know the win32 package isn't up, I'll work on it tonight.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001