nano-devel

[Nano-devel] more on Home/End not working at statusbar w/ALT_KEYPAD on

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] more on Home/End not working at statusbar w/ALT_KEYPAD on xterm
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

The old problem with the Home and End keys' not being recognized when
pressing them at the statusbar prompt in ALT_KEYPAD mode on an xterm has
cropped up on my box again.  However, this time I've figured out how to
fix it.  Apparently, the keystrokes for shifted Home and shifted End
(what the xterm terminfo entry calls them) are generated when pressing
Home and End in this case, and nano doesn't currently handle those.  The
following patch adds support for them.

(Btw, the xterm terminfo entry on my box is the one included with
ncurses 5.3.  Is anyone else with ncurses 5.3 having this problem?)

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanohomeend-patch.txt