nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Fixed regexec() memory leak

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Fixed regexec() memory leak
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:50:45 -0500

On Monday 03 November 2003 15:43, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> This is bizarre.  And to think I rewrote the input routines to try to
> put an end to these kinds of terminal problems.

on the subject of input behavior ... ;)
when i use ctrl + arrow keys (specifically up/down) in nano-1.2.x it would
just move up and down ... now in 1.3.x it prints out stuff ...
i like being able to hold ctrl while navigating because it makes associated
operations much faster ...
for example, hold ctrl and hit k, then down, then k, then down, etc... to
delete every other line ...

> Does the attached patch have any effect on the problem?

a quick test shows the backspace key to be working correctly again in the
statusbar input prompt
-mike