nano-devel

[Nano-devel] advertising Unicode Input

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] advertising Unicode Input
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:51:48 +0200

Hi,

Toying about with Verbatim Input, it appears that nano is capable
of accepting six-digit Unicode codes -- but when inputting these it
says nothing about it.  Attached patch changes this.  While there,
I've grouped some repetitive code into a separate function.

When 'quickblank' is used, the "Cancelled" thing only gets displayed
during microseconds, but I'm unable to figure out how to make it
display until the next keystroke.  Maybe it's not important, though:
the "Unicode Input" disappearing being message enough.

Benno