nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] updates...

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] updates...
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:07:12 +0200

On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 09:48:03PM +0200, Jean-Philippe Guérard wrote:
> Please find attached the updated French man pages :)

Applied, thanks for the fabulous response time. :)

I'm wondering, Jean-Philippe, if you have any thoughts about
po4a-handled manpages.

You're our first and only manpage translator for now, and I suspect you
might be maintaining other manpage translations out there. Do you have
experience translating them using po files? Would it help if I migrated
nano to po4a? It'd probably help me do ca translations, at least ;)

This is, obviously, a post 2.0 goal.

Jordi
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/