nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano ru.po - Russian translation

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano ru.po - Russian translation
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:40:21 -0500

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Дмитрий Рязанцев wrote:
Good day, nano developers.
First of all it would be desirable to thank for the fine editor!

You're welcome.  It's good to know that you find it useful.

I from Russia. And me long time was disturbed with bad translation of
nano (Russian translation was not updated from version 1.38). I have
completed translation and have decided to send it in an official tree.

Thank you.  One question, though: What version of nano did you use to
make this?  I ask because it's not quite up to date with the latest
version.  Would it be possible to update your translation so that it's
in sync with at least version 1.9.99pre0?  That version's available
here:

http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/test/nano-1.9.99pre0.tar.gz

Thanks in advance.