nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nano and translation project

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
Subject: [Nano-devel] nano and translation project
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:52:34 +0800

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I'm writing to this mailing list.

For your information, Translation Project has moved to
http://translationproject.org , on a new server and new additional
people managing the infrastructure and robot.

Because I'm not in this mailing list for a long time, I would like to
ask why nano is not updated in TP anymore. Is there any problem that
happen between nano and TP?

If all is OK, I would like to request nano in TP to be updated to the
latest version. The last version available in TP is 2.0.2 and current
stable nano is 2.0.6

Thanks.

--
-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---