nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: [Info-nano] Nano Feature Request?

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: [Info-nano] Nano Feature Request?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:34:02 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009, Chris Allegretta wrote:

Hmm, I don't know how to feel about this.  It would not be entirely
obvious to the casual user why they are suddenly thrust into view mode
when the issue is actually permissions.

I like the idea, irritates me when I work on a file and then finf it can't be written without suspending (if enabled) or fixing the permissions in another window. You're right about view mode though, how about just a warning on the top or bottom line?

Ken