nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:29:20 -0400

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Hannes<address@hidden> wrote:
> If a line is soft-wrapped more than once, while scrolling upwards (soft
> scrolling enabled), nano will not move above that line visibly. It will
> decrease the line counter and using cursor down, page up or page down
> after pressing up several times shows that it has apparantely
> scrolled internally, but it didn't update the view (hope that's
> understandable). This does not occur when scrolling down and also not
> when scrolling up and a line is only soft-wrapped once.

I got what you mean, and hopefully that's now fixed as well.  Thank
you for the reports on these issues, they are very helpful.

> In addition, my test build from SVN (Revision 4407) wouldn't let me
> move the selection up or down in the file selection dialog (Ctrl+R,
> Ctrl+T), only moving left and right worked.

Thanks for noticing this as well; actually it seems this has been
broken for several releases.  It should be fixed as well and I
credited you in the ChangeLog for finding this.