nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] going up and down through apparent lines when softwrap

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] going up and down through apparent lines when softwrap is on
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:44:51 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014, Noé Falzon wrote:

> Any comments, objections, amendments?

Well, I wrote the patch, so I'm obviously interested in it :) To have it as an
option seems good enough. Glad to see that this patch wasn't
entirely forgotten on an old mailing list! However, like I wrote at the time,
although it seems to work fine, I haven't tested if it has any
consequences on other parts of the code and features.

This is somewhat an extension to that patch, but this works in help for alpine/pine/pico -- how hard would it be to implement ^W in the help screen?

-Dan

--

"What's with the server farm down in the basement?"

-Spider, Three Skulls Commons at Selden House, 4/15/00