nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] undoing replacings in a marked region goes wrong

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] undoing replacings in a marked region goes wrong
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:23:51 +0100

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015, at 06:28, Mark Majeres wrote:
> I attached a patch that resolves the undo issue, but only if the
> selection does not span more than one line.

Okay, thanks.  For single-line selections, it is successful for the
undo part.  But when redoing the change, it leaves the cursor where
it is at that moment, instead of compensating for a change in length.

For multiline selections, the undo has stopped working altogether
-- on an M-U it says it has undone a replacement, but actually it
hasn't undone anything.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail