nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Syntax Highlighting

From: Mitchell Bumgarner
Subject: [Nano-devel] Syntax Highlighting
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:15:51 +0000

Hi,

     I’m not sure if you still update the nano-editor, but I believe have fixed a couple of the syntax highlighting files. I have made one for shell files called sh.nanorc. Also, I was able to fix the Batch and Powershell files. All 3 files can be located at https://github.com/mitchell486/nanorc. I have tested and verified they work. I had previously used these on my Ubuntu system, and I am currently using them on Mac. I hope this is helpful! If you would like me to send the files directly, I can certainly do that, but I figured a link might prove more useful. Thank you for your amazing product!

Mitch Bumgarner

UC Consulting Engineer  | CDW

Phone: 317.569.4239

Cell: 812.463.2391