nano-devel

[Nano-devel] --disable-largefile breaks bash-completion

From: Simon Arons
Subject: [Nano-devel] --disable-largefile breaks bash-completion
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 00:05:46 +0100

Hello,

When running "./configure" I've noticed that bash-completion breaks
after "--disable-largefile". In my
"/usr/share/bash-completion/completions/configure" the completion,
which I believe breaks it since it expects a file or directory, is as
follow:

--*file)
    _filedir
    return
    ;;

I don't know if I should consider this expected behavior, report it as
a bug and if so report it as a bug in nano or in bash-completion.
Thus, I ask here hoping anyone could guide me.

This applies to my Ubuntu 14.04+ and Raspbian Jessie installations.

Best regards,
Simon