nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Escape-Escape keyboard sequences on iTerm2

From: Thomas Rosenau
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Escape-Escape keyboard sequences on iTerm2
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 09:09:19 +0200

Hello Benno,

for compatibility with the --enable-tiny switch there needs to be some
#if !defined(NANO_TINY)
at least around the cases 'C' and 'D'.
Or should the whole double_esc handling be disabled when NANO_TINY is set?

Please note that NANO_TINY is broken in other places too.
I created a bug report for that: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?47610

Best regards,
Thomas