nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] streamlining a bit of syntax coloring

From: Rishabh Dave
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] streamlining a bit of syntax coloring
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 20:19:20 +0530

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Benno Schulenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> Besides, curses.h looks too big [...]
>
> You don't have to look at that at all.
> Just make the two statements exactly this:
>
>             wattron(edit, varnish->attributes);
>
>             wattroff(edit, varnish->attributes);
>
> Then add this attributes element to the colortype, and see where
> you have to initiliaze it -- shortly after the pair is initialized.
>
> Look at line 65 of color.c for inspiration.

Structure colortype has new element called attributes of int type (the
change in nano.h) and it is initialized as soon as pairnum is
initialized (change in color.c) and now we have the two statements
instead of the blocks, literally as above (the change in winio.c).