nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Softwrap navigation overhaul

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Softwrap navigation overhaul
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 21:32:26 -0600

Addendum: Attached version 2a of the overhaul.  Compared to version 2,
the changes are:

- The aforementioned Home/End refresh/redraw confusion is actually fixed.

- Home/End are a bit simpler when determining their fallthrough cases
(and the logic before wasn't quite right when falling through from
smart home to softwrap-simple home).

- nano builds properly in tiny mode again.

- Comments inside if blocks in do_up() and do_down() that I missed
before are fixed (although I'm still not quite sure what comments one
degree above the code refer to, so comments do still need to be
changed in that regard, although I'm still trying to be less wordy).

- Added one extra cosmetic patch: do_mouse() now refers to mouse_col
and mouse_row instead of mouse_x and mouse_y, per your comment
earlier.