nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [Patch] syntax: update Python keywords

From: Ben Mintz
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [Patch] syntax: update Python keywords
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 02:52:33 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
>Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [Patch] syntax: update Python keywords
>Local Time: December 3, 2017 12:44 PM
>UTC Time: December 3, 2017 6:44 PM
>From: address@hidden

>> No.  Nothing has been applied yet, so change the patch itself
>> to do the right thing.
>> Also, please only change the two lines
>> that need to be changed.
Ok, my squashed patch is attached. I removed the (IMO helpful) bit about being
able to find the keywords in `keyword.kwlist`.
I don't know if making the two lines into four counts as "only [changing] the
two lines that need to be changed", but I'm only following the GNU style guide,
which says that lines should be kept to 79 characters or shorter.

>> And in the commit message, please add
>> a Signed-off-by tag.  (See README.GIT.)

I'm not sure what you mean. I read README.GIT, and it said to include a
Signed-off-by tag, so I included one. Please re-read the patch.