nano-devel

[Nano-devel] [RFC] Improve nano's completion feature to use external sou

From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
Subject: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improve nano's completion feature to use external sources of completion
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 12:31:05 -0300

Hi Devs!

Judging by https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nano-devel/2016-12/msg00016.html
there is interest in an improved version of nano's completion feature
to include external sources of completion.

I'd like to improve the current implementation so that we could add
something like:

  pletion grep $shard /usr/share/dict/words

into nanorc and then, while in nano, type Bras^] and have it completed
to Brasilia.

Can I come up with a proof-of-concept patch?