nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improve nano's completion feature to use external

From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] Improve nano's completion feature to use external sources of completion
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 00:00:52 -0300

Judging by http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nano-devel/2018-05/msg00070.html
and http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nano-devel/2018-05/msg00086.html
it looks like using a dictionary in a pre-defined location is the
preferable way. Brand's suggestion of stat'ing the dictionary file for
changes and reloading it if needed covers my use case: an external
tool could update the dictionary file and it is possible to define a
macro to run the completion tool whenever a completion is fired.

I'm willing to implement such an approach. Benno, Brand do you think
this would be acceptable?