nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano tiny compile error

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano tiny compile error
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:58:41 +0200

El dc. 19 de 09 de 2018 a les 20:42 +0200, en/na Benno Schulenberg va
escriure:
> Op 19-09-18 om 14:32 schreef Jordi Mallach:
> > fe3a72ce3ea66a568acfdc31ede3b136a20612c9 introduces a regression
> > and
> > makes nano non-buildable for --enable-tiny.
>
> Sorry.  I didn't run the compilation checks before rolling the
> release.  :|  The fix is attached (and was pushed to master).

Thank you.

This made me ponder yesterday that nano would greatly benefit from one
of those ci services that are so common in GitHub and so on.

I assume Savannah has nothing in place, but we could have a
github/gitlab mirror that would do it for us.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     https://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     https://www.sindominio.net