nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Intent To Package: Snaps are Universal Linux Packages

From: ViorelB
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Intent To Package: Snaps are Universal Linux Packages
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 22:13:20 +0200

Hello,

After discussing with Buo-ren, Lin.

I have arrived to the conclusion that the snap package he is maintaining covers more architectures than the snap I was maintaining.

For this reason I will delete the pi3nano snap from the store and freeze the project on Git Hub.

I will also redirect users that land on the github project to the one maintained by Buo-ren, Lin.

I think is best that users can get the nano snap from the same source.