nano-devel

Re: underscore blocks full word completion

From: markweston
Subject: Re: underscore blocks full word completion
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:50:39 +0200

On 2019-11-20 12:46, Fabien Hénon wrote:
Hi,

I chosen and customized nano to fit my needs and it works great.
Thanks a lot.

There is just one nag :
In Python, I use a lot of underscore to name my variables.
I use word completion, but the underscore does not find full name with
underscore

For the variable name Trade_History,
when I type 'Tr' then <word completion key> nano just shows Trade, not
Trade_History.

I have to type 'Tr' <word completion key> then '_H' then <word
completion key>

Is it a feature or a bug ?

Thanks per advance,

Fabien