nano-devel

Re: Fw: nano key bindings

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: Fw: nano key bindings
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:06:37 +0000

Thanks for your consideration Benno. I put the Twitter account to use one last
time and put up a poll, and will see if anything useful comes out of it.

To be clarify my position, I would be perfectly happy with ^F. Just worried
that some random person in a computer lab that doesnt use arrow keys is
silently relying on it, however unlikely that might be. I just see the trend of
more and more folks needing to use nano in a web page, and the number of times
I wasted just in the last year accidentally closing the entire window is
frustrating. But I will gladly take using ^F over no change.