natpmp-users

Re: NATpmp on openwrt.org ?

From: Adrian Friedli
Subject: Re: NATpmp on openwrt.org ?
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:40:01 +0100

Hallo

Am Montag, 3. Dezember 2007 schrieb Marc Manthey:
> yesterday i found this great tool "NATpmp" and i was hoping somebody
> could  give me some advice how to make it run on "openwrt"

1. Download and compile the OpenWRT build system as described in [1].
2. The best way would be to make a OpenWRT package, but I can't help you here.
So a quick and dirty way is just to use the gcc built at step 1 to build
natpmp. Just do

export CC=/path/to/buildsystem/staging_dir_mipsel/bin/mipsel-linux-gcc

do make as usual and then you can copy the resulting binary file named natpmp
to your WRT. Then you would have to write a starting script or always start
natpmp by hand.

I hope I could help. Maybe somewhen I will build an OpenWRT package.

Greets, Adrian

[1] http://downloads.openwrt.org/kamikaze/docs/openwrt.html#x1-310002