Re: [Nel] matrix.cpp std::min/max problems?

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] matrix.cpp std::min/max problems?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:43:48 +0100

> The VC++/STL min/max problem is pretty well known, and is a result of a
> very buggy STL implementation in VC++, and some lawsuits.
>
> Simple answer:  Define NOMINMAX in your Build Settings

ok, this define disables the macro min & max, it's same behavior as doing
#undef min #undef max
but I search min in the VC include directory and subdirectory and there s
*no* min
definition in the STL (no template min) so we have to define our own min &
max
template function in our code... no very cool...

> Longer answer:

http://www.isis.ecs.soton.ac.uk/share/problems/fuzzyClouds/NetMet/netmet/doc
s/stlhelp.txt