Re: [Nel] Broken link in www.nevrax.org

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] Broken link in www.nevrax.org
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:18:40 +0100

According to Roy Bryant:
> There appears to be a problem on this page of your site.
>
>     On your page http://www.nevrax.org/pipermail/nel/
>     when you click on your link to
> http://www.nevrax.org/pipermail/nel/2000-October/subject.html
>     you get the error: Not found

Well, there are no october archives, since these archives held only
messages of the form "ok, ping, 1-2-3, anyone hear me?" and "do I
receive this?".

I tried to remove all traces of the october activity, but Mailman seem
to have resurrected the links, even if the files themselves are not there,
nor any information to recreate them.

Mailman is, well, "lacking" (to put it nicely) in the documentation and
man area.

> Are these reports helpful? I'd love some feedback. If you prefer not to
> receive these occasional error notices please let me know.

Most of these really are errors. That specific one is "known", and I
have yet to figure how to remove it - Mailman recreates the link when
a new message is received.

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!