Re: [Nel] Compilation under VC6

From: Nicolas Hognon
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compilation under VC6
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 23:03:30 +0100

put the include directory of stlport before
in include from microsoft

Slistak Shady wrote:

Hi-

This is my first time at tryng to compile everything. Current problem I have is the following error when compiling NeL.

C:\NEVRAX\CODE\NEL\INCLUDE\nel/misc/types_nl.h(75) : fatal error C1189: #error : "You need STLPort to compile this project (www.sltport.org)"
file.cpp

I'm sure it's just some config problem in my VC. I've downloaded and compiled sltport and freetype, and told VC where to find the include and lib file as per the INSTALL doc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Brett

--