Re: [Nel] Some screen shots

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] Some screen shots
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:24:54 +0100

According to Dim Segebart:
> I  think  adding some screen shots of client with SnowBalls  to nevrax.org
> will be a
> plus, since IMHO it'll help to get some new testers.

We had a little internal vote about which of the many screenshots
we took would look the best. Final validation pending now, but since
we don't have any unspeakable acts perpetrated by the gnus on the
hapless penguins, I don't think it will take long.

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!