[Nel] itaslive is alive

From: Vianney Lecoart
Subject: [Nel] itaslive is alive
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:14:32 +0100

Hi there,

We launched on our server (itsalive.nevrax.org) a shard with last snowballs2
services if you want to try the client.
You just have to check you client.cfg and look the LoginSystemAddress
variable and set it to "itsalive.nevrax.org".
Launch the client, press F1 and enter a login and password (don't forget the
password), select the shard and you are online.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?