Re: [Nel] Linux Error when compile Nel 3d

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Nel] Linux Error when compile Nel 3d
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:01:12 +0100

dee115 wrote:

> When I remove all things which related to water_*.* from register3d,
> scene, and the Makefile, then everything is working...

Hello,

I suggest you upgrade your gcc : check the version with 'gcc --version',
you should have a 2.95.4 (was released this summer). This is at least
related to the 'no newline at end of file' warning which is fixed in gcc
since then (the preprocessor is smart enough to add the necessary newline).
I personnally use STLport 4.5 and don't have trouble compiling the
water_* stuff : try this if the gcc upgrade don't fix it.