[Nel] Missing Files For CVS Version of Snowballs2

From: Heath Johns
Subject: [Nel] Missing Files For CVS Version of Snowballs2
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:47:14 +0000

Let me first say how jawdroppingly impressed I am with the work that you
folks have accomplished.  Particularly the recent screenshots on flipcode.

Having said that, I am *this* close to seeing it run after finally managing
to get everything compiled.  FYI, I grabbed everything off of CVS and I'm
using Linux.

It starts okay, I get a screen saying 'welcome' with the nel logo, and
telling me that it is initialising the landscape, then it goes away.  The
term reads:

INF18002 client.cpp 145 : Starting Snowballs !
WRN18002 common.cpp 392 : Exception will be launched: Path not found for
nevrax.tga
WRN18002 texture_file.cpp 59 : Missing textureFile: nevrax.tga
WRN18002 common.cpp 392 : Exception will be launched: Path not found for
3_AN.ig
Aborted

I can get by the 'nevrax.tga' one by just using any targa.  But it appears
that I definately need the '3_AN.ig' file.  This is nowhere to be found in
the CVS repository or the two snowballs data tarballs.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm very anxious to see how NeL runs.

Regards,
Heath Johns