[Nel] GCC version and Debian Package

From: Laurent Hausermann
Subject: [Nel] GCC version and Debian Package
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:52:08 +0100

Hi all,

I have two questions :

 - What gcc version number is required to compile Nel ? I look for this
information through the documentation without success (in fact, there is not
a lot of dependancy version required). I have standard Debian potato version
(2.95.2) and it fails to compile.

 - I think it's a bit tough to compile due to a lot of depedancy ... What
about creating a Debian (or Redhat if there are redhat's user) package ? If
anyone can help me, I could begin for the Debian package for testing debian
version.

Thanks to the nel Team for this great work (I can't compile yet, but it is
really great ! :)

Regards,

Laurent