[Nel] Missing files

From: Francois Lagunas
Subject: [Nel] Missing files
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:42:27 +0100

Hi,

First, thank you for all the great stuff Nel offers !

However, it seems there are a few missing files in public CVS repository (i
update it las night) : while compiling Snowballs2, I get the following
missing include files error :

#include <nel/sound/u_audio_mixer.h>
#include <nel/sound/u_env_sound.h>
#include <nel/sound/u_listener.h>
#include <nel/sound/u_source.h>

I know there is no sound support in Snowballs2 at this time, and I noticed
that some sound code was commented out, but some comments are still missing
;-)
I fixed it removing all reference in Makefile and sources to sound.cpp,
sound.h and so on .
Now, I will try to see how to fix the missing functions in Mesa4.0... And I
do not want to compile Nel with Visual C++, I won't be there next year ;-).

Regards,

Francois Lagunas