[Nel] How exactly do I run the Snowball Server?

From: Tony Hoyt
Subject: [Nel] How exactly do I run the Snowball Server?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:22:24 -0500

The documentation is not exactly fully clear here on what needs to run,
what cfg files are needed, etc.  Perhaps this is all beyond my abilities
to understand and execute this program but I really would like to figure
out how to build and hence maintain my own little snowballs server to
make my own little modified game.

  Tony

P.S. Anyone finaly build the 3D Studio Max Plugin's for version 4?