[Nel] Blender & NeL

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] Blender & NeL
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 02:38:02 +0200

        Hi,

        For your information, tonight was the first successfull run of
the NeL python interface under Blender (blenderpublisher-2.25). It took a
bit longer than expected since blenderpublisher-2.25 is linked against the
(old) python-2.0 and I made the mistake of using the (current) python-2.2
API.

        Downgrading to python-2.0 in such a way that it's still usable,
convenient and readable under python-2.2 took me a few hours.

        Should you be insterested by the current code, take a look
in the CVS tree located at http://nongnu.org/projects/nel/, under the
"python" module.

        Cheers,

P.S. All tests were done under GNU/Linux.