Re: [Nel] Looking for coders.

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Nel] Looking for coders.
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:05:43 +0200

Hal Emmerich writes:
 > Greetings.
 >
 > I'm head of a small team of people who are creating a product with the NeL
 > engine, and as it stands, our team is rather small. Anyhow, we're looking
 > for a good programmer who's had some experience with NeL and is willing to
 > lend a hand to a small dev team.
 >
 > Any applicants would be greatly welcomed. Thanks

        I'm available.

        Could you please describe the work that needs to be done ?
You'll find my resume at http://www.dachary.org/loic/.  My NeL related
experience is visible in the CVS tree at
http://nongnu.org/projects/nel/ and the corresponding GNU/Linux
packages. I recently (this week end ;-) represented NeL at the blender
conference (www.blender3d.com).

        Please reply on the mailing list as other people may be
interested.

        Cheers,