[Nel] Debian GNU/Linux packages

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] Debian GNU/Linux packages
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:26:42 +0100

        Hi,

        I'm uploading a set of packages for Debian GNU/Linux at
http://nongnu.org/download/nel/ matching this week end CVS snapshot.
Procedural clouds were added in snowballs by Vianney Lecroart. Someone
should tell me how it's supposed to look like because snowballs runs
ok but I see no sign of clouds in the sky except the ones that are on
the sky texture ;-)

        There were a few glitches in the CVS tree
(IDriver::TPolygonMode::Line is used where IDriver::Line should be
used instead), various files missing in Makefile.am and a few
compilation warnings. The diffs are available at
http://nongnu.org/download/patches/.

        This set of packages is also supposed to have a working
server/client although I did not try it yet.

        Cheers,